2. Orders will be shipped by road, air or sea transport.
3. In the case of shipping outside the European Union, customers must acknowledge and accept the way in which goods are packed and cleared by customs.
4. Goods will be delivered to the customer in accordance with the conditions specified by the carrier.
5. C.O.D. (cash on delivery) shipments are not accepted on goods for delivery outside of the Republic of Poland.
6. Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday.
1. The return of goods purchased from Euro Driveshafts Sp. o.o. must be made within 14 days of their date of issue.
2. Returned goods must be accompanied by a proof of purchase (copy of invoice or receipt).
3. Returned goods must be complete and intact.
4. The receipt of returned goods will be acknowledged by Euro Driveshafts Sp. o.o. This is an acknowledgement of receipt only and not confirmation that point 3 above has been satisfied.
5. Customers must bear all costs of returning items to Euro Driveshafts Sp. o.o.
6. Refunds will be made using the same method of payment as for the purchase. The customer may also be required to agree to an alternative method of payment, for which no costs will be incurred.
1. The company Euro Driveshafts Sp. o.o. provides a 12-month warranty on all products sold. This guarantee starts on the date of delivery of the goods to the buyer.
2. The warranty on any product is valid only with a proof of purchase (copy of invoice or receipt).
3. The warranty is invalid in the event of damage caused as a result of improper installation, accident and improper use. Neither does the warranty apply to mechanical damage affecting rubber guard joints.
4. The warranty is invalid in the event of any modifications and changes made to the goods by the customer.
5. Goods under warranty must be returned to the company Euro Driveshafts Sp. o.o.
6. Goods under warranty must be delivered complete and intact (the product, cover, nut, etc.).
7. Goods under warranty must be delivered in their current used state (e.g. not to be cleaned).
8. In the event of damaged elements from the drive shaft (cross, support) confirmation is required to balance the drive shaft after the assembly of the parts.
9. In the case of goods returned by mail, products must be accompanied by a proof of purchase (copy of invoice or receipt), a brief description of the fault and the customer’s contact information.
10. The term of the complaint is 14 days. If accepted, Euro Driveshafts Sp. o.o. will repair faulty parts or replace with non-faulty goods within that period. If a replacement is not possible within that period, the customer will be refunded in full.